schuberth sr1 C3 ,Schuberth C3 Helmet Black affordable price schuberth m1,entire collection
New-generation touring helmet. The Schuberth C3 Limited sets the standards for the whole industry. With its noise level of less than 84 dB(A) the Schuberth C3 is unbeatably quiet. And it is not merely its aero-acoustics that impress, it boasts some unbeatable aerodynamic qualities too. It has been extensively tested in the Schuberth wind tunnel and repeatedly optimised to offer you a unique touring experience.
Even at top speeds, the Schuberth C3 Limited lives up to every promise: directionally stable, pendulum neutral and free from buffeting. That makes this flip-up helmet ideal for tourers and sport bikers alike.
The helmet shell of S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre is manufactured using a special technology that guarantees maximum stability despite its relatively low weight. It involves combining glass fibre and a special resin in a vacuum under a pressure of 4.5 bar. The result is a lightweight, but extremely robust material with exceptional strength properties.
PINLOCK®-prepared visor and the highly efficient ventilation system guarantee high wearer comfort. And when it comes to safety, the C3 Limited has plenty to offer too: the A.R.O.S. anti-roll-off system stops the helmet from rolling off the head from behind when the chin strap is closed. The reflective pads in the neck padding provide added visibility – for even more security on your motorbike.
The Schuberth C3 Limited – a touring helmet that meets even the toughest demands!
- outer shell: S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre (glass fibre-reinforced special Duroplast matrix)
Comfort & features:
- sizes: 2 helmet shell sizes
- weight: approx. 1,570 g (depending on helmet shell size)
- visor: integrated, swivel-up sun visor
- PINLOCK®-prepared visor (not included)
- ventilation: multi-volume ventilation around forehead and chin of up to 7 litres of fresh air per sec. at 100 km/h)
- fastening: ratchet fastening
- tested: ECE R 22/05
- extras: excellent aero-acoustics < 84 dB(A), reflective areas (around neck and under visor), anti-roll-off system (A.R.O.S.)
C3, Motorcycle Flip Up Helmets, Motorcycle Flip Up Helmets
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.